What the HOA Center Does
- Provides information to homeowners regarding their basic rights and responsibilities under the Colorado Common Interest Ownership Act “CCIOA”.
- Gathers, analyzes, and reports information through complaints and HOA registrations.
- Creates resource materials.
- Provides education and forums.
- Provides a website with information for the public.
- Registers HOAs pursuant to §38-33.3-401(1) C.R.S.
- Provides an Annual Report to the Legislature.
What the HOA Center Does Not Do
- Does not mediate or arbitrate on behalf of homeowners, board members, or community association managers.
- Does not act as a regulatory program.
- Does not provide legal advice.
- Does not investigate or intervene in disputes that arise between homeowners or associations.
- Does not act as an advocate.
- Does not assess fines or penalties.
- Does not enforce an HOA’s failure to register.
- Living in an HOA
- Managing your HOA
- Education and Outreach Opportunities
- CCIOA, Local, State, and Federal Laws