Each quarter the Real Estate Commission (Commission) randomly selects a number of licensees to be part of a real estate broker continuing education audit. Selected licensees must demonstrate compliance with the continuing education requirements for the three-year license cycle they just completed.
- Failure to complete the twenty-four (24) hours of continuing education will result in disciplinary action that can include a fine and additional coursework.
- Submitting false course certificates will result in formal disciplinary action taken by the Commission.
- All education must be completed within the license period being audited. Courses completed prior to OR after the audit period cannot be used to satisfy your continuing education requirements.
Continuing Education Audit
Submit your course completion certificates to the Division in response to your email audit notification.
- If you are selected for a continuing education audit you will be notified by email, and asked to provide your course certificates.
- You must submit to the copies of your course certificates for all 24 hours of continuing education you completed.
- Do not call the Division regarding receipt of your email/certificates(s). We will be in contact with you if we have any questions regarding your submission.
- Processing time for audits are five to seven business days.