Step 1: Education Requirement
Choose your School:
Proof of Completion:
- Obtain a certificate of completion from the real estate school where you completed your education.
- If you intend on qualifying based on a degree with a major course of study in real estate, obtain an official transcript from the accredited college or university you attended.
- If you are applying under Colorado’s limited recognition agreements, you must provide a certified license history from each jurisdiction in which you hold a license.
(If you are taking advantage of Colorado's limited recognition agreements, you must include a certified license history form for each jurisdiction in which you hold a license.)
Step 2: Schedule Your Exam
- PSI is the current exam vendor for the Division of Real Estate. Contact PSI Candidate Care Center at 800-733-9267 to make an exam reservation.
- You must have a current E&O insurance policy in place before obtaining an active license.
Step 5: Review these application instructions to confirm you have all the documents required for application completion.
Step 6: Complete the Online Application Form