Effective January 1, 2021, updates have been made to three (3) of the Colorado Real Estate Commission standard contracts and forms,
- Brokerage Duties Addendum to Property Management Agreement
- Brokerage Duties Disclosure to Seller (REO and Non-CREC Approved Listing Agreements)
- Post-Closing Occupancy Agreement
As well, there has been the addition of four (4) new contracts and forms related to the sale of a manufactured home.
- Manufactured Home Contract to Buy and Sell (Lot Lease Only)
- Manufactured Home Addendum to Contract to Buy and Sell Real Estate
- Manufactured Home Contract Amend/Extend
- Manufactured Home Counterproposal
It is essential that brokers remember they are required to be competent on all contracts and forms that they are using. Find the new and updated contracts and forms on the Division of Real Estate’s website.
2021 Redline Versions for Educational Purposes
Redline versions of the updated contracts and forms are available for you to compare and contrast the changes made from previous versions.